Septic & Sewer Services Page
With over 20 years in the business, Econo Septic & Sewer Services offers various services to meet your needs.
- Pumping septic tanks, holding tanks and mud sumps
- Unplugging frozen and plugged sewer lines
- Installing, repairing and replacing float switches, pumps and alarms
- Pump Out Commercial/Industrial Holding Tanks
Tips for a healthy tank
- A septic system is designed to be pumped annually for a family of four.
- Using an enzyme is a definite asset as it helps break down the solids in your tank.
- Refrain from flushing dental floss, feminine hygiene products, any type of plastics.
- Mound systems should be pumped every year as they are very expensive to replace. Econo Septic recommends once a year.
- It is best not to run the weeping tile into the septic tank as it may disable your system. Mounds tend to become water logged.
- Consider putting in a safety warning alarm to prevent back-up into the basement.